Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Gigabyte GTX 670


So I ordered a Gigabyte GTX 670 OC version (model number GV-N670OC-2GD) off of NCIX last week for 450 dollars after tax. It was a great deal cause I got free shipping, and 2 free games (Mafia 2 and Borderlands 2). For that price how could I go wrong? I needed an upgrade from my singular GTX 460 (if you read in one of my previous posts, I mention how my SLi config got ruined because one of my 460's died) so I decided to step up from it I would need a new 6xx series card. GTX 680's are a bit too overpriced in my opinion, and even though the new GTX 660 Ti's just came out and are 100 dollars cheaper, I wanted the 256-bit bus vs the 192-bit bus that the 660 Ti provides. That way I can be sure that I'll have a GPU that will perform rather excellent for the next couple of years. It's a shame I still have a sandy bridge processor (so I can't utilize PCI-E 3.0 speeds) but I'm sure the card will still perform extremely well.


Click Here To Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment