Monday, September 24, 2012

Setbacks on the Reiter rig and the Oh Baby! post

I was expecting to be finished the Reiter rig by now but it seems that the Gigabyte board I am using doesn't like overclocking much at all. Bit disappointed about that but luckily I can rectify the situation. I have decided to pickup a E6600 to go into the Gigabyte board running at stock speeds and then am going to use the E6300 in another board that will go into the Reiter rig. I am probably going to use an ASUS P45 chipset based board now instead as I know that they have pretty decent overclockability. Will have an update on this again in the future.

As for the Oh Baby! rig post, it has been taking a lot longer than I expected to write it all up. 100 pictures will do that to you though. Still working on getting everything written up and ready to go. Bit disappointed that I couldn't have it up earlier but I'll keep working on it till it's ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment