Thursday, February 7, 2013

Update on Everything

I took a few months off from writing on this blog to take a break from writing as well as personal responsibilities for computer work. Being back at work has kinda set me in a bad mood and I didn't want it to reflect on my personal work on my blog. In the near future I will have several updates such as the Oh Baby! rig post as well as a few other goodies I've installed into my personal system. Have yet to really sit down and work on the Reiter rig and every day I go to my work bench I just see it staring at me with anticipation to get fixed but I just can't seem to sum up the effort at this time to work on it. Hopefully in the near future I'll break this streak and begin working on it again (hopefully without having to invest too much money or time fixing it). Right now I'm not sure if it's a power supply issue, CPU issue or if there's something I'm just not seeing correctly. Either way, hope to start working on this blog again and keeping it active whenever I can. So stay tuned for some pretty pictures and long paragraphs.

No comments:

Post a Comment