Thursday, July 12, 2012

Parts parts parts.


Boy I love getting parts in the mail. Makes me feel like it's Christmas opening up boxes from Newegg and NCIX to be greeted with two new XFX PRO550W 80+ Bronze power supplies, two sets of Mushkin Blackline 2x4GB kits, and two Western Digital 1TB Caviar Blue hard drives all of which are going into Charlie's duplicate rigs. I also ordered two Bitfenix 140mm Spectre Pro Blue LED fans and one Bitfenix 120mm Spectre Pro Blue LED fans to install into my own rig (because the two top mounted Xigmatek XAF fans are making a bit of vibration noise and it's really annoying me).


I've installed everything already into the one In-Win rigs, just need to get the SATA cables that came with the motherboards (which are in possession by Charlie at this moment) to hook the CD drive back up. I managed to fit the excess cables neatly behind where the 3.5" hard drive bays are allowing the system to have the most efficient airflow without extra cables getting in the way. I hope this will start to clear up stability issues and BSOD's because now the system has more than enough wattage for all the components with a fair amount of room for future improvements as well as better quality RAM. Fingers crossed!


Click Here To Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment